[cvsnt] CVSNT Control Panel not working

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue May 30 23:01:13 BST 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:
> Once upon a time this file was registered as the control panel app,
> but then it stopped working and I changed the inno installer to
> register cvsnt.cpl instead and immediately I had the cp there all the
> time.

You must use simcpl as the control panel app - if that isn't working the
innosetup installer is doing something wrong... it's not surprising that
the cvsnt.cpl won't start up in that kind of configuration.

simcpl is required to let the control panel pick up its runtime
dependencies.  If that isn't working then the control panel won't work
either.