[evs] diff -c not traversing directories

news.cvsnt.org arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Nov 17 03:50:31 GMT 2006

>> Using CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 client against cvs.cvsnt.org server (EVS 2512)
>> doesnt traverse directories on a diff.
>
> Did you try diff -R?

Same behaviour.

There is both a -l and a -R switch and cvs -H diff does not say which is the
default - but I *think* the default is -R - either way even with cvs
diff -R -c the result is still just the diff for the local directory.  Same
result for "cvs diff -R".

I'm not in a hurry to check anything in - so doesn't affect me today - but
it'll become important eventually (next week?).

Regards,

Arthur