[evs] EVS Windermere (a1) Build 2519 (Test Build Nov 17 2006)

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.local
Sun Nov 19 18:43:45 GMT 2006

Update build to cover issues since last test build.

Changes:

On Unix local mode auto-translate the parameters to utf8 (this brings
issues of its own in fact due to the way some unixes don't have codepage
aware filesystems, but they can be fixed later).

Obey CVS/Entries directory status (not sure if this is a good idea
because I've seen corruption of this quite regularly, but we'll see how
it goes).
CVS/Repository overrides any calculated idea of the file position.