[cvsnt-dev] Re: 2.5.02.2040 compilation fails under Linux

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Jul 26 22:30:51 BST 2005

David Somers wrote:
> My guess would be to check for the version of libodbc that's installed.

The library version is 1.0.0... they don't version them.

ODBCVER is set to 3.51, exactly the same as the Windows version...

  > And isn't it funny how everybody preferred Avon to Blake... you
never knew
> quite whose side he was on: hisown mainly :-)

I liked Avon.  Blake was a wuss.

They should have thrown cally out of the nearest airlock though... half
the episodes seemed to be about her getting taken over telepathically
and endangering the ship.

> You do realise that you have now given me the ideal excuse to watch all the
> episodes to list all the goodies.

You needed an excluse??? <g>