[cvsnt-dev] CVSNT not accessible????

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Oct 3 23:29:12 BST 2006

Hi,
I just got back from travelling and was interested in the schema.vsd
file to look at the 2.6 database structure. But when I tried getting
it into my existing checked out sandbox of CVSNT sources I got the
error:
"connect to cvs.cvsnt.org:2401 failed: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it."

This of course means that the server cvs.cvsnt.org is not listening on
port 2401 or is not there at all...

What is causing this?

I last updated my sourcefiles in mid-end August and then it worked
just fine.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)