[cvsnt] :ntserver: deprecation

Francis Irving francis.irving at creaturelabs.com
Wed Aug 7 12:09:17 BST 2002

Hiya,

Just found out from some TortoiseCVS users that :ntserver: is
deprecated in more recent versions of CVSNT.  Can you tell me:

- Which version it was removed in.

- Which version of CVSNT on the server side people need to upgrade to
to get SSPI support there.

- Why SSPI is better than ntserver (so I can put some text in the FAQ
to stop people being totally annoyed).

Thanks for any help,

Francis