[Cvsnt] Please help, NNTP post notification newsgroup setup

Russel Harvey RusselHarvey at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 06:06:16 BST 2002

I've been following the instruction of setting up NNTP from
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvs_admin_nt.htm#loginfo.

This is a CVSNT 1.1.13 on Win2K installed ActivePerl (whatever the current),
NNTP has been turn on, the newsgroup is created engineering.checkins

It doesn't post anything after I checked in.

The question is:  Do I need to copy in the notify file into CVSROOT which is
stated in the item one above loginfo if I don't need email notification but
only nntp notification?

Also, in the loginfo file which suppose to be copied into CVSROOT, there is
a line at bottom:
DEFAULT perl -S cvs_loginfo_html.pl "%{sVv}" "$USER"

Where can I find this cvs_loginfo_html.pl file?  I've search the document,
nowhere mention it.

Thanks for any advice.