[cvsnt] Question

Patrick Hübscher patrick.huebscher at bedag.ch
Wed Sep 4 09:12:30 BST 2002

Hi Suppport Team,

I have a question about the CVS server for NT 1.11.1.3.
I installed it on my Server in the Active Directory. Everything worked fine.
Service and Stuff.
Now i have a Open Source Program the Eclipse Platform 2.0 which i use to
connect to my CVS Server.
When i want to connect to my Repository by Active Directory Users (i use
pserver, no pw-list-file) do i have to be a domain administrator?
I just can login once the i have the Error IO exeption occured. No response
from server.
Do i have to do anything else to connect to my repository bei Active
Directory Users?

Thanks for the answers.

Patrick the newbie