[cvsnt] (no subject)

mwilliams mwilliams at data-transformation.com
Wed Sep 4 16:18:00 BST 2002

I am trying to set up the repository for WinCVS and everything I refernce
refers to CVS for Unix, is there an ADMINISTRATIVE GUIDE for WINcvs.   I am
confused about the usage of the repository, am I suppose  get the file to be
modified from somewhere else other than the repository then check it in when
I am done.

Also WinCVS does nt require login /Password to my understanding, I am using
NTserver.    Should I be installing the client to access it remotely, once I
do that How does security work, regarding Login password authentication.

Sincerely,

Eager to know

Montina-