[cvsnt] Setting locking to strict

Christophe Remillet christophe.remillet at lips-systems.com
Thu Sep 5 15:47:54 BST 2002

Hello,

I'm new to CVSNT and installed version 1.11.1.3. I would like to know if I
can
configure CVSNT for managing reserved checkout for the whole projects
repository.

The CVSNT documentation indicates to use the command "cvs admin -L".
But when I tried to execute it, I obtain the message:

> cvsadmin: in directory .:
> cvs [admin aborted] : *PANIC* administration files missing

The command I entered is :
> C:/cvs/cvs.exe -d c:/CvsRepo/projects admin -L
where "projects" package contains all projects archived including the
CVSROOT folder.
Note also that I tried the command while the NT service was running.

If I do a mistake, could someone help me and tell me the correct step by
step procedure ?
Or is it a CVSNT bug ?

Thanks,
Christophe