[cvsnt] cvsnt 1.11.1.3 (57) + Eclipse 2.0.1

Bertrand, Guillaume Guillaume.Bertrand at groupecyber.com
Mon Sep 9 13:11:53 BST 2002

- did you check the Repository Prefix checkbox in the CVSNT control panel ?
- you should also place the repository in a subdirectory (c:\sub\CVS), not
in the disk root.

you should do so and then you would acces your repository with this
connexion string :
:pserver:myname at myserver:/cvs

hope this helps.
A+, Guillaume.