[cvsnt] Small Patch

Chirino, Hiram Hiram.Chirino at commercequest.com
Mon Sep 9 14:53:35 BST 2002

Hi, I've just recently join this list so I am not sure if this is the correct venu to submit a patch.  If it's not please let me know.

I have a simple patch here that allows the cvsservice to run correctly without having to place the directory that cvsnt is installed to in the system PATH.

Regards,
Hiram

 <<cvnt-not-needed-in-paht.patch>>