[cvsnt] problem: adding cvs users

J. Valdez anakin13 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 22:59:53 BST 2002

Hi All,

I should preface this by saying that I'm new to cvs and cvsnt.

Having said this, I have installed a cvs client and performed the necessary
configuration to enable me to access my company's cvs server.

I would like to set up cvsnt on the same computer that I use to access my
company's cvs server.  I have followed the steps in the cvsnt step-by-step
installation guide.  When I get to step 9: Adding CVS Users I get the
following output:

CVS [passwd aborted]: the :pserver: access method is not supported by this
port of CVS.

I would appreciate any help in resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Joey