[cvsnt] Clustering CVSNT servers?

Anders Truelsen at at systematic.dk
Tue Sep 10 07:30:05 BST 2002

Hi

I have a spare server that I'd like use in a clustered/replicated setup,
probably using Windows 2000 File Replication Service.

I don't suppose CVSNT supports clustering, but does any body have any
experiences using file replication?

Is this feasible - or should I just keep the machine as a read-to-run
synchronized backup that could take over manually in a matter of
minutes.

Regards,
anders