[cvsnt] Problem with CVS LOGIN

thierry.vermeersch at nl.abb.com thierry.vermeersch at nl.abb.com
Tue Jul 8 15:00:00 BST 2003

Thanks Tony....

I'm going to try to find some info on the protocol, but in the meanwhile,
what is the "username:password syntax"? I cannot seem to find any reference
to this syntax?

By the way, thanks for your help last week on TAGS. The "Open Source
Development with CVS"
did noy describe the parameters as STDIN, hence the trouble. Thanks again.

Thierry