[cvsnt] CVSNT 1.11.1.3-75 crashs when adding file with modification time in the future

Jan Schönherr j.schoenherr at mvs-ag.de
Tue Mar 11 14:58:47 GMT 2003

Hi...

I just setup a new project using cvsnt with a remote repository (ssh)...

I tryed to add several files and it worked except for one, where cvsnt
crashs with
the message "something bad happens" and produces a coredump. A lot of
coredumps
later i realized, that the file in question had a timestamp somewhere in
year 2076...
(i dont know how i did this)

After correcting the timestamp, adding works fine...

I think, this is a bug! ;-)

Jan