[cvsnt] cvs login

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Oct 7 17:37:36 BST 2003

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:21:44 +0200, "Widmer, Patrik"
<P.Widmer at cominformatic.ch> wrote:

>Good Morning
>
>I would like to login into my cvs server above a batch file. Anybody know
>how i can to giv over the password ?
>
>batch file:
>
>set cvsroot=:pserver:admin at wincvs:/source
>cvs login <passord>
>
>Thanks and kind regards
>Patrik Widmer

set cvsroot=:pserver:admin:password at wincvs:/source
Then you don't need to use this anymore:
  cvs login <passord>
Just use your other cvs commands

We do it all the time in our build scripts, except we use sspi and
have a special user dedicated for the build exports.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)