[cvsnt] setting Igloo with sspi protocol

Yang, Judy Bin jyang at atsautomation.com
Wed Sep 17 13:42:56 BST 2003

Hi, I have trouble to get Igloo work.  Does anybody know how to set up Igloo
using sspi protocol.

What I did is to Install Igloo from IglooInstall.zip, and copy all the files
inside Igloobeta.zip to C:\Program Files\Jalindi Software\Igloo.  Then I
open source control menu under .net, click login button of Igloo Setting
dialog.
I put the string :sspi:jyang at hqdc3:2401:/VersionControl in the login, and
leave out passwd. Hqdc3 is the server name. /VersionControl is the repo.

Can you help me to set it up ? Thank you.