[cvsnt] binary diff question.

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Mon Jan 5 20:58:24 GMT 2004

I am very exited by the binary diff work, looks really cool.

My question is, once it is deemed stable for release, will it require the
files added via -kB still, or will it become the defacto standard diff delta
process, and accept the addition via -kb.

The reason I ask, is that I have setup cvsnt on our server, and it is
working very well, but our users are not at all familiar with cvs (or any
version control software !! ) however they are happy with tortoisecvs doing
the dirty work for them.

Last question, if I add the folowing line to the cvswrappers file, will it
override the tortoisecvs binary add command

*.gif -k 'B'

Regards
Marts