[cvsnt] Re: Update problems - file XXX was lost

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at bentley.com
Tue Jul 13 15:22:39 BST 2004

No, it's 1.11.16 on a Linux box.  I don't get this problem with my
1.11.16 client, only the cvsNT 2.0.41a client.  If it's the server
spewing this, then why does it only happen when something changes on the
client?  It really seems as if the client is sending incorrect data up
to the server.  I've even run it in parallel on 2 different boxes, and
only one (where I modify my sandbox) shows the error.

Thanks
chuck