[cvsnt] Re: Update problems - file XXX was lost

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Jul 13 17:09:43 BST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:01:07 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Sourceforge use patched servers anyway,  so it might be there's a
>common patch that's breaking it.  I'd have thought they'd test against
>cvsnt now though after the last debacle... :)

Can't repeat anything like it against sourceforge at the moment, so
it's possible there was a dodgy patch going around and it's since been
removed.   I've not got a stock server to test against (converted all
of them to cvsnt :P ) but since sourceforge is the major issue and it
works I'm not too worried.