[cvsnt] Problem in simple checkout

kaskurthi swapna swapna_kaskurthi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 06:14:07 BST 2004

iam new to wincvs, when iam doing simple checkout iam getting the following error message:

cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `'ssh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

' from cvs server

cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `operable program or batch file.

' from cvs server

cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
the admin preferences are as follows:
Authentication : rhosts
HostAdress :  I have given unix host address ( si056)
username : I have given the existing user name ( x_kaskur)
CVSROOT : x_kaskur at si056:/users/x_kaskur/PW_Workdir
Admin -> Perfernece->CVS tab -> the path i have given for HOME is CVS executable on unix machine ( /users_home/users/x_kaskur/CVS/bin )

Please help me resolve this issue.
Thanks,
swapna