[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.02 Build 2057

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue Aug 16 00:26:17 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:

> I am comparing the script against the one Tony abandoned and I have
> been trying to maintain meanwhile. One item I found now is that you
> have placed the MFC dll:s into {sys} instead of {app}.
> I thought that they were once put into {app} for a reason (not to
> clobber the target system with files outside the CVSNT dir.
> Is this move necessary?

No. I don't really know why they ended up in {sys} in my script but it
definitely was not done on purpose. As I already wrote, it was really
late (or early rather) when I finished that... :(
Sorry for that.

I'll upload my updated script in a few minutes.
I will probably not bother to upload the binaries this time as there
still appear to be some ugly glitches in the ssh protocol (see my other
post).

Cheers,

--
Oliver