[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.02 Build 2057

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue Aug 16 02:39:57 BST 2005

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> I'll upload my updated script in a few minutes.

OK, it took a little longer than a few minutes. I could not stop myself
from adding the custom page for the Temp dir.
Here's the link again:

> I will probably not bother to upload the binaries this time as there
> still appear to be some ugly glitches in the ssh protocol (see my
> other post).

Seems it was something to do with Checkout rather than ssh. For now
I'll wait for the dust to settle with 2061 or thereabouts before I post
any more binaries.

JID:  ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ:  18777742     (http://wwp.icq.com/18777742)