[cvsnt] Re: One instance of CVSNT interferes with another

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Jan 25 15:32:11 GMT 2005

J F wrote:
> Here's the problem: In another command prompt window, if I run a
> different cvs command on a completely different archive, it

It's clearly not a different archive... there's no physical way for cvs
processes to affect each other as they are different processes.

Basically your second command is modifying the file that the first
command is using, so it fails.  If you get the timing right you can get
away with it, which is why it works sometimes.