[cvsnt] unedit needs a suppress option to ignore "revert changes" prompt

Zsolt Branyiczky zbranyiczky at mailbox.hu
Thu Jun 16 10:04:29 BST 2005

Hi,

I badly need an option to suppress the
file "has been modified; revert changes?"
question at unedit command. The prompt occurs when one tries to unedit a
modified file. I have not found any option to make this prompt suppressed.

But I found that release command has a -y option which omits the calling
of yesno_prompt function.

cvs -H release
Usage: cvs release [-d [-f]] [-e] [-y] directories...
         -y      Assume answer yes to all questions.

This task seems to be just a piece of cake, and if this upgrade is
acceptable by the cvsnt community, I would like to implement this option
into unedit command (edit.cpp). Just I do not know how can the cvsnt
source be altered by an "outsider"? Is it possible to reach cvsnt
repository with developer cvs access? Or should I send my modifications
to a cvsnt developer? I know that there is an anonymous cvs access to
the actual source.

Regards
Zsolt Branyiczky