[cvsnt] Problem committing a file: Permission Denied on rename

Colin.Bowler at uk.telex.com Colin.Bowler at uk.telex.com
Thu Oct 13 17:49:42 BST 2005

Hi all,

I'm having great problems trying to commit a particular file. All other
files are fine - it's just the single file that fails...

It is failing in exactly the same way as this thread describes:

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2004-October/015564.html

Was there ever a resolution to this issue? Anyone got any ideas if it
wasn't?

We're running 2.0.58d client and server. I know this is fairly old, but it
works for us - at least up until this problem.

Cheers,

Colin