[cvsnt] CVSNT control panel error

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Sep 3 07:57:18 BST 2005

Just found out when checking other stuff that the Control panel
misbehaves....

If one has added a repository via the control panel and later wants to
remove it, the user simply selects the line and clicks delete.
This removes the registry entry without any question asked and no
Apply button to click.

But there is another issue as well, it leaves behind junk in the
registry!
In fact it only removes the corresponding RepositoryX entry but not
the Name, Default, Description and Publish entries for that
repository. I think that this is really not advisable.
Please put in a confirmation plus remove all data concerning the
repository after the confirmation. I don't mean the contents of that
repository, but the actual registry data of course.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)