[cvsnt] "Bad address" error on checkout using prune option

Andrew.Wilde at swisscom.com Andrew.Wilde at swisscom.com
Wed Dec 5 14:40:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm getting the following type of error when checking out code using the
prune option (-P)

cvs update: cannot remove path/to/file: Bad address

Without the prune option everything is fine. My colleague is running the
exact same version of CVSNT [2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382] also on WinXP
and doesn't observe this problem.   Might it be caused by cygwin which I
installed a few weeks ago? Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks,

Andy Wilde