[cvsnt] cvs.exe ignoring protocol in CVSROOT?

Derek Pribnow derek at pribnow.net
Mon Jan 8 20:49:24 GMT 2007

I've been running cvs for a little while now over the sspi protocol with no
trouble. Today, it decided to use the ext protocol even though I have my
CVSROOT set to use the sspi. I have been creating a few new NAnt build
scripts that are using cvs checkouts, but all are utilizing the sspi
protocol. I'm not sure where it's getting the ext, but every time I try to
do a 'cvs login', it tells me that the :ext: protocol doesn't support the
login command. My main computer is the only one affected by this. All of the
others I use are still running fine.

Any ideas?  I'm thoroughly stuck.

Thanks,
  Derek