[evs] Current status

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Sat Jan 13 08:50:28 GMT 2007

Thanks Kelly,

> So, I certainly can't guarantee that these patches
> are correct, nor that they will be accepted into any
> version of cvs, but there you go.

Are you running a patched version of CVS 1.12 (ie: with these patches
applied) on your own server?

One option is that we could possibly add this to a testing release of
CVSNT and make it only operate if the "experimental" option is switched
on.  That way it potentially can be tested by a wider range of people.

The next 2.5.04 testing release should be in the coming week - but I did
say that last week too..

Regards,

Arthur