[cvsnt] :ssh: unreliable? Is there a known issue?

Bulgrien, Kevin Kevin.Bulgrien at TriPointGlobal.com
Fri Jul 15 15:38:56 BST 2005

Related threads appear to be:

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-March/017834.html

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-March/017994.html

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-March/018018.html

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-March/018023.html

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-March/018025.html

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-March/018082.html

But I do not see any real indication of a proper fix except
for a workaround to use :ext: instead.  This is what we are
doing.

The summary seems to be that :ssh: does not work with "some
servers" whatever that means.  One message suggests a possibility
that the issue may relate to compression settings.